It’s a Wild Ride!
With Mercury retrograde on deck and the upcoming full moon, we are rockin and rollin! And this isn’t the kind of emotional ride that you are supposed to just hang on and hold your breath though; that would defeat the whole purpose. This is all about not holding on, while balancing yourself – balance vs reactivity.
Here’s the deal. The ride isn’t moving, only you are. The ride is the illusion and you are the truth. The truth is the reality you have created, the ride is the projection of that reality. Only you see the ride moving, but it really isn’t. Did you get that? If you didn’t, read it again.
Ok now that you’ve got it, here are some helpful questions to ask yourself:
- What area(s) of my life feels out of balance right now?
- Where am I neglecting my self-care because of this imbalance?
- Who or what do I need to stop trying to control in order to realign myself?
Here are some action steps to help you get started to realign and balance:
- Take a a couple deep breaths in. On the third breath hold it for about 7 seconds or until you feel your heart beat harder, then release it and continue with a few more deep breaths. Use this to interrupt the unconscious breathing pattern when feeling anxious, anxiety etc.
- Play music that you love louder than normal.
- Get present with stillness. Sit in meditation daily, even if it is only for 5 minutes. Don’t worry about “doing it right,” just do it, be still and breathe.
Mercury retrograde is a cycle that is often experienced as an interruption of flow in our life, and its presence is usually never welcomed. But the truth is that mercury comes on deck as an opportunity for us to recalibrate, reset and align with how our soul journey is currently unfolding. Therefore because the powers of choice and co-creation are constantly adjusting the unfoldment of our soul journey, interruptions must occur for us to realign.
Comments are closed.